Gonna share a basic manicure with you all today.
Things we are going to need:
- Nail polish remover
- Cuticle remover
- Bowl of some kind
- Cuticle pusher/Manicure stick
- Hand cream and cuticle oil
- Base and Top coat
- Nail polish of choice
So, lets start.
- Take the bowl and fill it with warm and comfy water.
- Shape nails.
- Place the hand in the bowl with water and let it be for 5 min, apply cuticle remover before if wanted but that is not a must.
- Take out the hand and dry it in a towel.
- Use a cuticle pusher and carefully push back cuticle and remove dead skin on nail plate.
- Apply Nail polish of choice, dont forget base and top coat.
- Apply hand cream and cuticle oil.
Tada, you are done. This will probably take around 40min or shorter. I usually do my manicure in front of Tv, watching a good show or movie.
Have a nice day 😉