All of us sometimes needs a good old pedicure for that little extra feeling and comfort. Here follows an easy guide on how to do a pedicure yourself.
What you are going to need:
- Bowl, large enough to fit your feet or a foot spa
- Nail polish remover
- Cuticle softner/remover
- Cuticle pusher/Manicure stick
- Foot cream
- Base and Top coats
- Nail polish of choice
- Nail oil/ Cuticle cream
- Start by placing your feet in the spa. Let them soak for a couple of minutes.
- Take one foot and remove any polish, file and shape nails. Apply cuticle remover and put the foot back in spa. Do all above to the other foot.
- Take the first foot, push back cuticle and remove dead skin on nail plate. Place the foot back to spa and repeat the above to other foot.
- Once done on both feet, remove the from spa and dry with a towel.
- Apply nail polish and Nail oil.
- Take foot cream and massage your feet. This step are alot better if you have a nice boyfriend or husband that are nice enough to massage feet.
And thats it. Just as you take care of your hands you should also take a good care of your feet. Just imagine how it would feel to be in their shoes all day long. (Ha ha)
Have a nice day.