I have been nominated by PolishAlcoholic for Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
This is so sweet and I’m really thankful.
The rules are:
- I should display the award logo somewhere on my blog.
- Link back to the blog of the person who nominated me.
- State 7 things about myself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
- Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
So, state 7 thinks about my self.
- I’m a perfectionist of it’s worst kind. Cleaning, prep food, keep things in their place and in nail art. Everything needs to be perfect and I dont give up until they are. This thou has come to be a problem since I never can end anything and just keep trying to make it perfect.
- I love recycling and crafting. You can always find new uses for everything and if it looks boring glue paper or paint it!
- I have a bipolar disorder. And that’s sometimes why I don’t blog.
- I’m from Sweden and have never been out of this country. Haven’t really find the meaning of going to weekends with friends to an other country just to get drunk when I can do that in my home town.
- I live with my boyfriend, our son and the cat.
- I´m probably a shopaholic but don´t admit it. I never buy my self anything except nail polishes. Everything else I buy are for my son, my boyfriend or the home.
- I love home decorating, interior design and to declutter.
Gash, that was hard. almost an hour to just figure that out.
So the ones I nominate for this award are: * Drum solo*
- PolishAlcoholic Ofcourse ^.^
- Mae´s Beauty
- Just B Glam
- Two Lacquered Girls
- Top Coat It
- Erin´s Enamel
- Yes missy
- Wire and Paper
Well, I think that´s all for this time.
Have a nice day ^.^