So I thought why not keep going down this neon style nail art?
What I used:
- Base coat
- Isadora – Marzipan
- Kiss – Neon pink
- Kiss – Neon purple
- Kiss – Silver glitter
- Top coat
This design are very easy to do but still look like you’ve spend ages on it.
- First of all, paint your base coat and you’re base color.
- Then start with your pink and draw some triangles or squares on all your nails.
- Do this with your purple as well.
- Taking your silver glitter and draw some lines and make some dots.
- Do the same with purple and pink.
- Top coat and your done.
You can use your favorite color in different shades or make it pop out with some extreme colors.
This my end results using this simple technique for some fancy nail art, and everyone I’ve done it on loves it. (Click on pictures to enlarge them)
Shaky hands? Follow my clean up tutorial here.
That’s all for now, have a nice day ^.^
Feeling inspired by KiyomiNails? Share your inspired nail art here: