So, yeah. Here we go with my lost photos of this tutorial. I thought they where on the laptop, but I was wrong.
I´m such a confused girl, but at least I found the pictures. They actually where in my posses all the time, at my extended hard drive. Blaahh.
So with the findings of my pictures here we go.
For this design you will need:
Base coat, nude polish, green, yellow and black acrylic paint and a matte top coat.
Start by paint your nails with your base coat and apply your nude polish. In this picture I used 2 coats of my nude color.
After that I started to mix the acrylic paint until I got the 3 colors I wanted. Started with the darkest one of my choice which where brown.
After that I added the next color in line, the darker green one.
Last I added the lightest color, the green-yellow color.
Once dry, paint your nails with the matte top coat and your good to go.
Having trouble with getting neat nails – Follow my cleanup tutorial right Here.
Have a nice weekend all ^.^
I was supposed to do some amazing nail art. But with a sick son I didnt make it very far. I made it this far:
All just black, and didnt even had time for a clean up. Well, my son are my life and nothing are more importent then him. So hopefully I got time tomorrow to finish the nails of. Have a nice friday all ^.^
Gonna share a basic manicure with you all today.
Things we are going to need:
- Nail polish remover
- Cuticle remover
- Bowl of some kind
- Cuticle pusher/Manicure stick
- Hand cream and cuticle oil
- Base and Top coat
- Nail polish of choice
So, lets start.
- Take the bowl and fill it with warm and comfy water.
- Shape nails.
- Place the hand in the bowl with water and let it be for 5 min, apply cuticle remover before if wanted but that is not a must.
- Take out the hand and dry it in a towel.
- Use a cuticle pusher and carefully push back cuticle and remove dead skin on nail plate.
- Apply Nail polish of choice, dont forget base and top coat.
- Apply hand cream and cuticle oil.
Tada, you are done. This will probably take around 40min or shorter. I usually do my manicure in front of Tv, watching a good show or movie.
Have a nice day 😉
Just been visiting your manicurist, feeling like a queen and want to show the whole world your beautiful nails? Well you can actually have this feeling for a long time just by following some easy steps.
Loads of women ignores the manicurist advice of homecare and then blames the manicurist for a bad work. But if theese women where wise enough to take the homecare advice more seriously some manicurist would’nt be out of buisness. So here comes a few steps on how to keep your manicure as good as new for a long time.
- Hand cream and nail oil. Use these a couple of times during the day. Massage your hands and fingertips to maintain a good blood circulation in arms and hands.
- Topcoat. Apply topcoat on your nails, twice or more per week to keep the french manicure or polish from getting ruind.
- Gloves. Use gloves when dealing with housecleaning.
- Tools. Do not use the nails as tools!
- Biting. Do not bite on your nails or the surronding skin.
If following these small steps you can have healthy, good loocking nails for a long time. And for the handy women, a white polish to refresh the french manicure can come in handy to. 😉
Have a nice day all.