I went crazy and collected all my Kiss Nail art paint polishes and started doing some crazy nail art.
What you will need:
- Base coat
- White, black, silver polish
- A bunch of neon colors
- Start with a base coat and one layer of white. The white doesn’t have to be neat, this is just a base for your neon so that they will pop out even more.
- Once that has dried you will paint your base color. I went for the pink one and it really stands out alot.
- When that has dried it´s time for the art to take place. On one of the nails start with doing stripes in black.
- Then stripes in silver glitter.
- Add dots with black on the black lines.
- Last but not least add pink dots inside the black dots.
- Moving on to the next nails. Paint 2 thicker lines with the neon blue down the middle of the nails.
- Add a silver line and 3 dots in the middle of the blue.
- In between the silver dots and the on the border of the pink and blue, add 2 pink dots on either side of the blue.
- Add pink dots inside the silver ones and add silver dots inside the pink ones.
- On the pinky I simply added some purple dots all over the nail.
- Then added pink dots inside the purple ones.
- And last but not least I added purple dots inside the pink ones.
- Top coat and tadaa!
*Note: I messed up number 5 and 6 in the tutorial picture.
Have a nice day ^.^
Feeling inspired by KiyomiNails? Share your inspired nail art here: